Sports Premium Grant
This funding is ring-fenced and therefore can only be spent on provision of PE and sport in schools.
Purpose of funding
Schools must spend the additional funding on improving their provision of PE and sport, but schools have been given the freedom to choose how they do this. A list of possible uses has been suggested.
Chilworth Infant school has decided to use the money in the following ways
- pay for professional development opportunities for teachers in PE and various other sports.
- provide pupils with a range of experiences in PE, including competitive sports activities.
- increase pupils’ participation in the sports and physical activities.
- improve/buy PE resources and equipment to support the development of the subject.
- improve the outdoor learning environment.